Breast Cancer Welfare Association Malaysia, a supportive care and public education NGO based in Petaling Jaya is looking for a Communications Executive who is passionate about engaging in both advancing technology and meaningful interaction with people.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Communicate and liaise with the public and agencies regarding collaborative and fundraising projects
- Develop publications including activity reports, and information on breast cancer awareness & survivorship
- Maintain proper and accountable record of events, project and activities
- Develop and post information and articles including pre- and post-event posters on social media
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree in Mass Communication or Public Relations
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
If you are interested in applying, forward your resume to email@example.com today.